Greek Life Benchmark Survey SP'15
On March 30 fraternity and sorority members will receive an email asking for participation in a Greek Life benchmark survey. The survey will take approximately 15 minutes to complete.
(1) Promote Greek Life on campus and the added value to the UCI undergraduate experience!
(2) Identify what Greek Life does well and the biggest areas of success.
(3) Identify areas of improvement and create a plan of action to address them.
More Info: www.greeklife.uci.edu/survey
Panhellenic Recruitment Counselor Application
Due April 3rd
Recruitment Counselor Application (Panhellenic Sororities)
Greek Awards Winners
Check out the winners from the 2015 awards ceremony.
Gallup Survey Results...Greeks are More Engaged
A Recent Gallup survey found that:
- Fraternity and sorority members who are employed full time are more engaged in the workplace than all other college graduates.
- Fraternity and sorority members are more likely than all other college graduates to be thriving in each of the five elements of well-being (purpose, social, financial, community, and physical).
- Fraternity and sorority members strongly agreed at a higher rate than non-members that their institution prepared them for life after college.
- College graduates who were not members of a national fraternity or sorority are slightly less likely to be attached to their alma maters.
More info about Gallup survey results can be found at www.nicindy.org/gallup-research.html.
GRADE REPORT | Fall 2014
Welcome to the Greek Life website. You will find resources and information about Greek Life at UC Irvine. Greek Life is part of the Student Life and Leadership family.